The Google Analytics Integration is the driving force behind the Reports/ Career Page setup and information.
Below you can find a visual representation of the data offered through this integration, which can be easily accessed and exported via the Reports Module:
Note: Access to the Career Page tab is only possible once the GA integration is in place.
🔎 Career Page Google Analytics metrics explained🔎
- Age: The distribution of Sessions (or other key metrics) depending on user age groups (ie. 18-24, 25-34, 35-44, 45-54, 55-64, 65+).
- Medium/ Source: Medium/ Source is a dimension that combines the dimensions Source and Medium. Examples of Source/Medium include google/organic, example.com/referral, etc.
- Medium: The general category of the source, for example, organic search (organic), cost-per-click paid search (cpc), web referral (referral).
- Source: The origin of your traffic, such as a search engine (for example, google) or a domain (example.com).
- Campaign: Campaigns are created within the SmartDreamers platform.
- Country: The distribution of Sessions (or other key metrics) depending on user country.
- Continent: The distribution of Sessions (or other key metrics) depending on user continent (ie. Europe, Americas, Asia, Africa, Oceania).
- Bounce Rate: Bounce rate is the percentage of single page visits (or web sessions). It is the percentage of visits in which a person leaves your website from the landing page without browsing any further.
For more information on the metrics imported in the Career Page tab in the Reports module, please read this article.
What are the Benefits of Integrating Google Analytics in the SmartDreamers Ecosystem?
👉🏻 Optimize candidate user experience;
👉🏻 Increase the conversion rate (number of applies);
👉🏻 Optimize the allocated budget to get the most bang for your buck;
👉🏻 Determine the real cost per hire;
👉🏻 Understand the employer brand gravity evolution and trend;
👉🏻Optimize the candidate journey;
👉🏻 Analyze data for the entire organization;
👉🏻 Gain better understanding of the real source of hire.
Data available through the Google Analytics Integration
Onsite traffic metrics - only available if you have Google Analytics setup on your career page and you grant access to SmartDreamers to your account data.
This allows us to track and establish a trend for the traﬃc on your career page, the number of visits, users, time on site, locations (ie. city, country, continent), the pages the users viewed or just landed on and your site's traﬃc acquisition channels bounce rates and sources.
Conversion metrics - only available if you have Google Analytics setup on your career page and you grant access to SmartDreamers to your account data (conversion goals must be set within the account).
Most relevant parameters here are the total number of job applications (primary goal set - job application), number of visits when users viewed more than three pages.
User Behavior analysis - only available if you have Google Analytics setup on your career page and you grant access to SmartDreamers to your account data.
A complete overview of your career page visitors and their behavior on page (bounce rate, device type, page per session, average session duration). This type of report is fundamental because it allows us to compare your analysis to the goals we established earlier in the project.
Conversion metrics - specific to ad platforms - only available for Facebook, Google Ads, Twitter, Quora, LinkedIn Ads, and Reddit, and it requires the setup of conversion tracking codes on your site.
These metrics are linked within Google Analytics only through the client account goals setup, with the following metrics available in the Reports Module: Goal Completion & Goal Conversion Rate.