The Reports module is a complex and comprehensive analytics tool and is available from the Top Menu.
This module is designed to cater to metrics imported from or related to your:
- Campaigns (launched through the SmartDreamers Campaign Editor) - this feature also uses metrics obtained through Pixel Tracking;
- Career Page - to access this feature you would first have to connect your analytics account; this would import all relevant data related to your career page from the analytics tool in use and into the platform.
The data structured under the Campaigns tab in the Reports module is related to the past performance of all launched campaigns and is much more detailed than the information presented in the Advertising feature.
The frequency by which all campaign/ad metrics are imported into the platform will depend on the type of integration in place with each channel featured (either via API or robotic process automation), as well as the technical limitations on the publishers' side.
The information available could be filtered by a specific time slot, offering a lot of flexibility in building and exporting your reports as granular as needed.
Users can choose between manually selecting a start/ end date from the calendar below, or choosing an interval as showcased in the right hand side (last week, month, last 2/3 months, last 6 months and last year).
The time filter function is automatically set to All time, this would display all historical data available in your account.
Note: Whatever is chosen for the Time Filter will impact all data displayed.
The Campaigns tab is organized under the following two sections:
- Chart - fully customizable visual representation (user has the ability to choose the evolution of one or two metrics to be displayed);
- Bidimensional Table - all the selected data is displayed under the chosen columns, allowing the user to export the information via CSV format.
This feature allows users to opt between having one or two sets of metrics displayed in the same chart, to better compare trends and establish a correlation between whatever data sets are chosen, in the specified time frame.
When choosing metrics from both drop down lists, the chart will exhibit each set with a different color. By hovering over a certain point, the actual numbers of that specific day will be presented for both data sets, as could be seen below.
The X axis will always show the time frame, as chosen, while the Y axis will show the numbers specific to whatever metrics are selected.
Metrics available for both drop down lists:
- CPC (cost per click) - the actual price you pay for each click in your pay-per-click (PPC) marketing campaigns. ;
- Impressions - number of times your ads where displayed for the targeted users;
- Clicks - number of times your ads have been accessed by the targeted users (clicked on);
- Spent (amount spent) - amount spent through all your launched SmartDreamers campaigns.
The information showcased in the table is organized under the Projects/ Campaigns/ Ads/ Channels classification and displays data related to the following columns:
- Status (for more information check this article);
- Impressions (number of times your ads where displayed for the targeted users);
- Clicks (all) (total number of clicks on your ads);
- Amount Spent (total amount spent up to the point of viewing or until campaign/ad is closed);
- CPC (all) (the average cost for each click - all);
- CTR (all) (percentage of time people saw your ad and performed a click - all);
- Applies (number of applies if candidates are directed through the SmartDreamers platform - ie. apply form in the SmartDreamers Landing Pages).
Note: You can always choose what columns to display, as could be seen below (the table and data exported will depend on whatever columns are selected).
You can further break down the data by Adding another dimension. What this means is that you could opt for having your Projects organized per Campaign or Ads or any other combinations desired out of the 4 parameters mentioned above (Projects/ Campaigns/ Ads/ Channels), as could be seen below.
Note: In this instance, with adding the Channels dimension, you could always choose the ones you would like to have displayed from the following list:
Other functions available through the Table interface are Export Data and Search:
- Export data - your table configuration and data will be automatically exported as a CSV file;
- Search - allows users to search for specific projects, campaigns, ads or channels in the first column or dimension.